Our donors make all the difference. They are committed, creative and come from all walks of life, cultural and social backgrounds, in communities across Canada. They are united in their shared dedication to do what they can to help overcome ovarian cancer.
Here are just a few inspiring stories...
Liz MacDonaldhope and relationships “There is a solution out there and we have to keep going after it.”
Bruce GallowayIt’s personal and business
Feats of Hope! Ordinary people doing extraordinary things
Community Events “Valerie would be so happy if her experience and untimely death could in some way serve to help others”
Tony’s Dream “One woman pulled up on the highway beside me to tell me she was a survivor and to pedal faster and tell as many people as possible the good news”
Your Gift Does Make A Difference
- $25 allows Ovarian Cancer Canada to train a volunteer to deliver our Knowledge is Power awareness and education program.
- $65 provides a newly-diagnosed woman with You Are Not Alone, Ovarian Cancer Canada's comprehensive information kit and resource guide, including DVD.
- $100 supplies 30 Seeds of Hope newsletters to ovarian cancer patients in treatment at local cancer clinics.
- $500 allows us to run a tele-conference education series
- $750 funds bilingual communications tools such as Ovarian Cancer Canada's bi-weekly E-News for three months.
- $1000 supports a two-week session of Ovarian Cancer Canada's online Continuing Medical Education program on ovarian cancer for 15 family doctors.
- $2500 helps us deliver our Knowledge is Power sessions to educate women about the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer to thousands of women across Canada.
- $5000 sponsors one of Ovarian Cancer Canada's many events.
Spread hope, promote life, there are many ways to donate to Ovarian Cancer Canada.