Approximately 3,100 people will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer this year, and more than half will not survive five years past their diagnosis.
As the only national charity dedicated to overcoming ovarian cancer, we stand shoulder to shoulder with the community affected and are determined to help save lives.
Whether you are starting out in your career or a seasoned professional, a career at Ovarian Cancer Canada is an opportunity to achieve your personal and professional goals, while making a difference.
- We are a growing team of forward-thinking individuals who seek to challenge the status quo to make a difference in the lives of those affected by ovarian cancer
- We value transparency between various levels of management
- We provide plenty of opportunity to lead campaigns to success, try new things and achieve individual professional goals
- We are committed to building a more diverse workplace
- We value work-life balance and maintain a friendly work environment
- We believe time off is integral to the personal health and wellness of our employees and offer a generous paid time off package including vacation days, personal days, wellness days and paid company wide closure over the winter holiday break
- We provide competitive health, medical, dental and vision benefits, and an RRSP matching program after one year of service.
- We offer competitive salaries within the non-profit sector
Ovarian Cancer Canada is an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are happy to provide accommodations for those who require them – please communicate if accommodations will be required during the hiring process.
The successful candidate will be required to comply with a police background check as a contingency of hiring.
We thank all applicants, but please note that only qualified candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.