Abstract Submission Deadline: February 22, 2024
Notification letters will be sent by April 1, 2024.
All abstract presenters must register and pay the fees for the Conference before they are able to submit an abstract. It is therefore encouraged that the presenter submits the abstract, rather than the main author or co-authors who are not presenting.
Register and pay your registration fees. Once you have successfully registered, the Abstract Submission icon will appear on your dashboard.
Submit your abstract(s) per the abstract guidelines.
- Biomarkers & molecular signatures
- Cell biology
- Chemoresistance & recurrence
- Genetics & genomics
- Immunology & immunotherapy
- In vitro & in vivo models
- Mechanisms of metastasis
- Novel therapeutics
- Pathology & disease classification
- Patient-oriented research or lived experience
- Predisposition & risk factors
- Stem cells & precursor lesions
- Surgical outcomes
- Survivorship & psychosocial issues
- Tumor microenvironment
Abstract submission guidelines
Abstract Format & Content
Abstracts must be written in English and conform to the formatting guidelines:
- Length of abstract body: max. 2000 characters (with spaces)
- Title: max. 400 characters (with spaces). Sentence case obligatory.
- The following abstract subheadings are recommended to used:
- The abstract must be submitted in final form. It will be published as was submitted.
Guidelines For Preparing Your Abstract
- Abstracts should be concise, informative and focus on the novel work of the presenting author(s). Presentation of unpublished work is encouraged.
- Non-standard abbreviations should be placed in parentheses after the full term the first time they appear.
- The use of trade names and company identification is not permitted.
- Submitted abstracts undergo a blind review by peer reviewers based on scientific merit and originality.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign final presentation categories in the best interest of the program.
- Multiple abstracts by the same author based on the same study population or data will be disqualified without further considerations.
- Abstract must be written and presented in English.
- All presenting authors must accept online the formal confirmation letter to present at CCOCR 2024 no later than April 15, 2024.