Thank you for joining us for Teal Tea.
To ensure everyone can make the most of this time in a safe and inclusive environment, please uphold the following guidelines.
- Always ensure respect and empathy for all participants.
- Log in from a quiet space, ideally with good lighting. Everyone is encouraged to turn on their cameras and share their thoughts; however, there is no requirement to do either.
- While each session sets out a theme or question for discussion, this is intended as a starting point and will not serve to limit the exchange of insights and information.
- Raise your hand to speak, also note that you have the option of raising your hand by clicking the icon on the top right of your screen.
- To ensure a helpful exchange and where everyone has opportunities to speak, please try to stay on topic based on the overall course of conversation.
- Unless you are speaking, please mute your microphone to reduce background noise.
Here are a few tips for setting up your screen:
- At the top right of the Zoom window, you can enter or exit full screen mode. You can also exit full screen by pressing Esc on your keyboard.
- To see everyone on screen at the same time, find the View option in the bottom right corner of your screen, and select Gallery View.